This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

SethM
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Eyesthebye has left the building!

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Looks like HAM has chased Eyesthebye from this forum. Ham, you happy now???? I am missing the eyesenomics theories and crazy logic. Comeback!!! You were very entertaining.

For the last 4 years, we could count on 4 post/day from ETB. Now nothing in 3 days.

HAM, why such the obsession with ETB?

ETB's last post on December 20th:
by eyesthebye » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:49 am

why are you so angry HAM? Plan not working out as you'd hoped? :lol:

Have a happy holiday...I hear mommy makes an excellent turkey :wink:
Last edited by SethM on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Re: Eyesthebye has left the building

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:36 pm

You can only humiliate yourself so much. No point arguing now, RE is toast. Now jimtan is the only bill left. He will be gone soon too.
So jimmy said I missed the dip in Richmond last year. And now prices have fallen even more with no balance in sight! The poor old man is just too old and grumpy!

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm not convinced he's gone but if he has I would also like him to return. Despite the occassional scorn I display I do read and consider his arguments. I think he's probably wrong and is about to see his equity including some or all of his original down payment start to melt away but I still like the debate.

Even in a collapsing market the bull's view has some value when it is presented rationally, which he occasionally does. I realize there is a point where we are reminded of Saddam's defense minister (Baghdad Bob) vigorously insisting that the Americans had not entered the city. Even if we have already reached that point there is always the amusement value, besides, I believe the role of "Baghdad Bob" has recently been usurped by JT.

ETB come back! Perhaps you could start by addressing the Ben Rabidoux article in my latest new thread about population density and land values. I would enjoy hearing your rebuttal.

ETB come home!
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

SethM
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm not convinced he's gone but if he has I would also like him to return. Despite the occassional scorn I display I do read and consider his arguments. I think he's probably wrong and is about to see his equity including some or all of his original down payment start to melt away but I still like the debate.

Even in a collapsing market the bull's view has some value when it is presented rationally, which he occasionally does. I realize there is a point where we are reminded of Saddam's defense minister (Baghdad Bob) vigorously insisting that the Americans had not entered the city. Even if we have already reached that point there is always the amusement value, besides, I believe the role of "Baghdad Bob" has recently been usurped by JT.

ETB come back! Perhaps you could start by addressing the Ben Rabidoux article in my latest new thread about population density and land values. I would enjoy hearing your rebuttal.

ETB come home!
Since HAM has harassed the hell out of ETB, I am certain he/she will come back under a new handle. ETB would be smart to do this. As long as the contempt is kept to a minimum, no one will ever know it is ETB.

And yes, JT is the new Baghdad Bob.

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Re: Eyesthebye has left the building!

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Looks like HAM has chased Eyesthebye from this forum. Ham, you happy now???? I am missing the eyesenomics theories and crazy logic. Comeback!!! You were very entertaining.

For the last 4 years, we could count on 4 post/day from ETB. Now nothing in 3 days.

Sounds like ETB is leading a normal life with family during this festive season. Can't say the same for the hungry bears. Growlllll!

:mrgreen:

Hope that you will cast your minds back to the good old days of 2008-10. What great discussion we had then. Phew!

You guys were simply brilliant. What RE genuises!

:D

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Sounds like ETB is leading a normal life with family during this festive season. Can't say the same for the hungry bears. Growlllll!

:mrgreen:

Hope that you will cast your minds back to the good old days of 2008-10. What great discussion we had then. Phew!

You guys were simply brilliant. What RE genuises!

:D
You must be an idiot to buy out a condo in dt Van. Why? Because a 1200 sq/ft waterfront property Downtown will cost over 1 million. I don't think you own a property like this for your first home. You have never mentioned any previous properties and you know little knowledge of real estate corrections. Any old fart would be able to assess risk, but you can't. People with money that buy out amillion dollar condos would not be babbling in this forum. You seem to fit the description of a bull shitting

So jimmy said I missed the dip in Richmond last year. And now prices have fallen even more with no balance in sight! The poor old man is just too old and grumpy!

SethM
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Eyesthebyes first mistake was telling everyone where he lived. This was done out of arrogance. He thought he was smart and everyone on the forum was stupid. Once everyone knew where ETB lived, he should have disappeared. Instead, his arrogance would not let him leave. ETB is very abrasive and insolent and rubs people the wrong way, so when ever he pisses off people, they throw the address of his house back in his face.

If ETB was smart, he would never show up here again. Let's see if the stupidity continues.

ETB, pick a new handle. But I am sure your rudeness will let people figure out who you are.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:34 am

Ham:
Any old fart would be able to assess risk,
Thank you HAM, I appreciate the compliment. :D
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 am

JT:
Sounds like ETB is leading a normal life with family during this festive season.
Or maybe he's busy staging his house for sale in an attempt to lock in the remains of his fast dwindling paper profit. Any body driven by and seen a "For Sale" sign there?

SethM
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 am

JT:
Sounds like ETB is leading a normal life with family during this festive season.
Or maybe he's busy staging his house for sale in an attempt to lock in the remains of his fast dwindling paper profit. Any body driven by and seen a "For Sale" sign there?
LOL!!! I am sure with all the friends that ETB has made on this forum, the minute that house is listed, it will be posted here. Pictures and all. This house is the East Van HPI after all.

rediculous
Real Estate Talker

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:49 am

Perhaps SHE took my advice and found that rock to hide under....

Her "the solution to high prices is to move to a place with lower prices" tagline really pisses me off.....

flipflop
Real Estate Talker

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

Hey it was an even trade, moron for moron.....Taipan for Eyesthebye :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas to all the bulls and bears!

Warren12
Real Estate Talker

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am

It's Christmas brainiacs. Don't count your chickens just yet...

SethM
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 am

It's Christmas brainiacs. Don't count your chickens just yet...
Warren, at 4 posts a day. ETB was addicted to this site. He is not likely to have any friends given the time spent on this forum and can only afford staycations with his huge mortgage which by now has a line of credit attached to it and maxed out credit cards. ETB has flown the coup.
Last edited by SethM on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SethM
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 am

Perhaps SHE took my advice and found that rock to hide under....

Her "the solution to high prices is to move to a place with lower prices" tagline really pisses me off.....
A small example of ETB's huge arrogance.