This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Re: Thoughts From My 1st Visit to China (Fuzhou)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 pm

these groups have been proliferating and inflicting more terror than anyone else in Canada

https://news.vice.com/article/right-win ... vicenewsfb

i can almost guarantee most of these mentalities are being bred and brought over from Europe and USA to poison our country

what's their end game? annihilation of everyone other than themselves? yea that'll be a good start to a solution :roll:

if Asian people thought like this, that would be the end of civilization in an all out war. Maybe that's what Canada wants. lessen and limit the riff raff mentality of these right wing extremists.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:49 pm

if you look at current events, the doom and gloom is across the caucasian landscape and throughout their traditional areas. ie. USA/Europe

then you have the Asians, typically less aggressive, even with the martial art, there is respect, honor,

In recent years, decency in many ways and the ability to live and coexist with one another in large numbers. And a resistance to the typical idiocy and foolishness that is allowed with an upbringing elsewhere, an ability to live in a peaceful manner, keeping to themselves and minding their own business, working hard, educating themselves and placing high regard on stable homes.

most of this petty crime, breakins/property crime, (sex) assault, and violence here is out of hand. it's not Asians perpetrating it.

if they were raised right they wouldn't be doing this.

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:53 pm

well there you have it - the white folks are all racists!

LOL

as explained by a racist... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 pm

LOL

lol not all. but the common widespread fundamentals have to improve for sure.

it's not all your fault, it's mostly to do with your rulers taking everyone for a ride.

you should read this article. it will explain why caucasian people are so angry as they got played by their rulers. they fabricated a movie role for caucasian people to play. This role has been played for hundreds of years and the disruption of their status quo and (un)balance is getting them angry

https://medium.com/message/how-white-pe ... .ydgeeqyap

i don't like to use the term white people, it's caucasian people and "white" is an all powerful almost angelic "god" like depiction that was so easily placed on caucasians for the rulers to give them extra authority and powers to police and exploit everyone else. after all, the rulers were caucasian so they were not going to appoint other people. they hired the poor whites with something to prove and hold onto "pride" and "superiority" as a motivating factor. and they would "obey" the best to enslave blacks and other groups of people.

guess which class of people were hired to police the other half?

Last edited by Demonizer on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InvestorRelations
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 pm

It's kinda funny, when the British came to HK it could be considered at the time and presently "Hong Kong Version 2.0"

Now we have Vancouver in a similar revision with HK coming to "British" Columbia

it's "Hong Kong Version 3.0"

a different kind of Hong Kong

can you blame them?

the locals and natives here had it good here for so long, maybe didn't realize the value and just receded into the complacency of it.

but the Chinese and HKers saw something different. They saw a new beginning. A new civilization for the Chinese people and their children. A place to procreate in the first world that is safe and welcoming to their children. Where their children will find other Asian/Chinese children and they will mate in the large population to choose from.

Chinese don't think in 5 year plans, they think in century plans and thousands of years.

Is it a bad thing? there are so many hot Asian girls here. Everyone wants a good choice of mates to choose from.

the locals and natives here had it good here for so long, maybe didn't realize the value and just receded into the complacency of it.

I think this is the painfully obvious reality.

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 pm

LOL

lol not all. but the common widespread fundamentals have to improve for sure.

it's not all your fault, it's mostly to do with your rulers taking everyone for a ride.

you should read this article. it will explain why caucasian people are so angry as they got played by their rulers. they fabricated a movie role for caucasian people to play. This role has been played for hundreds of years and the disruption of their status quo and (un)balance is getting them angry

https://medium.com/message/how-white-pe ... .ydgeeqyap

i don't like to use the term white people, it's caucasian people and "white" is an all powerful almost angelic "god" like depiction that was so easily placed on caucasians for the rulers to give them extra authority and powers to police and exploit everyone else.
I KNOW - Caucasian societies suck! that is why so many asians are rushing to move to "white" countries :lol: LOL

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:07 pm

nope, they are just getting into the big leagues as they could not before. too oppressed.

they deserve it. hard work does pay off.

if caucasian people's greed ruined the chinese environment, why should they not leave? they aren't going to go to somewhere worse or equal or stay and be poisoned, they want something better.

so what if western societies are desirable in many ways, the system is ok, it was mostly stolen or paid for cheaply in the first place whether in blood or not. mostly in blood.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 pm

the fallacy of all this is, the disruption of the balance of power has caused tremendous propaganda against western competitors to the point that it's just mudslinging to maintain their status quo of world power. the balance of power is shifting and caucasian people are pissed. look at all the angry comments out there these days

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:11 pm

nope, they are just getting into the big leagues as they could not before. too oppressed.

they deserve it. hard work does pay off.

if caucasian people's greed ruined the chinese environment, why should they not leave? they aren't going to go to somewhere worse or equal or stay and be poisoned, they want something better.

so what if western societies are desirable in many ways, the system is ok, it was mostly stolen or paid for cheaply in the first place whether in blood or not. mostly in blood.
Yep - tell that to the rich Chinese that got so by using slave labour to build all our toys. :D :D

And that entitlement is strictly a white thing eh - remind me of that statement next time I see a "hard working" Chinese student attempting to drive a Bentley or Ferrari (both with an "N" sticker). :D :D

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:13 pm

the fallacy of all this is, the disruption of the balance of power has caused tremendous propaganda against western competitors to the point that it's just mudslinging to maintain their status quo of world power. the balance of power is shifting and caucasian people are pissed. look at all the angry comments out there these days
what balance of power?

Did I fall asleep and miss something? :D

I'll give you a hint about when balance of power starts shifting... when rich people leave western countries and start moving to China. Ain't happening in my lifetime - or ever :mrgreen:

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 pm

what balance of power?

I'll give you a hint about when balance of power starts shifting... when rich people leave western countries and start moving to China. Ain't happening in my lifetime - or ever :mrgreen:
economic and military power.

and there is many westerners in Asia. those ones don't complain so much like the average joe here because they are expanding their horizons and becoming less ignorant.

thinktom
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 pm

This. Absolutely.

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:32 pm

This. Absolutely.
Completely stupid argument.

Locals pay what they can afford based on incomes. Has zero to do with complacancy.

*shaking my head in disbelief at the stupid things people believe*

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:36 pm

what balance of power?

economic and military power.

and there is many westerners in Asia. those ones don't complain so much like the average joe here because they are expanding their horizons and becoming less ignorant.
Military? I don't think the usa is shaking in their boots at the thought of conflict with China.

Economic? Sounds like nothing but bad news out of China lately. And again - if it is so good, why the capital flight? Doesnt sound optimistic to me.

Westerners in Asia? Maybe you don't know what "many" means.

Face it - the Chinese envy Canada (and the west). Not the other way around.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:16 am

well you are entitled to your funny little opinion.

what i find ironic is that there are many people here who are asking for all this help, such as help the homeless, make affordable housing and affordable for people and at the same time shout "get out commies" like giving away free shit aint communist. lol :roll: :lol:

the chinese are damned for being communist, now they are having success at capitalistic tendencies and they are damned for that too!! can't win with these people.

will always complain about anything and everything but doing nothing else.