This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Re: Should the government intervene?

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 am

TDMA,

Are you naive? or a troll? :?
+1

Call him L-A-C-K-E-Y.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:10 am

Yesterday the minister announced an 8% increase in the annual immigration numbers to 300,000. To the moon!!

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am

So community means nothing to you?

No need to answer that.
it's not all it's cracked up to be.

for example, you can't choose your neighbors, what makes you think you will like your neighbors?

some neighborhoods are better than some, most people keep to themselves and that's fine. it's called minding your own business.

there are some neighborhoods quiet and people complain.

there are neighborhoods with renters everywhere, and people complain.

people will complain about anything. it costs nothing and people are oh so righteous and satisfied when they express their worthless opinion with regards to whatever petty little gripe there is.

it's funny i hear people say vancouver is an unfriendly city. it is not. the people complaining are just the ones no one wants to be friends with lol :lol:

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:44 am

Sucks for kids...no Halloween candy at that house, no Chritmas light on that block, no neighbourhood kids to play with in that area etc etc
Yah - but who cares about kids. Clearly not foreigners.
i've met a lot of the kids raised here. i wouldn't want my kids hanging out with them either.

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:42 pm

So community means nothing to you?

No need to answer that.
it's not all it's cracked up to be.

for example, you can't choose your neighbors, what makes you think you will like your neighbors?

some neighborhoods are better than some, most people keep to themselves and that's fine. it's called minding your own business.

there are some neighborhoods quiet and people complain.

there are neighborhoods with renters everywhere, and people complain.

people will complain about anything. it costs nothing and people are oh so righteous and satisfied when they express their worthless opinion with regards to whatever petty little gripe there is.

it's funny i hear people say vancouver is an unfriendly city. it is not. the people complaining are just the ones no one wants to be friends with lol :lol:
Clearly the chinese hate living amongst Chinese - otherwise why run? Cant say I blame them - such a boring people with no personality.

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Sucks for kids...no Halloween candy at that house, no Chritmas light on that block, no neighbourhood kids to play with in that area etc etc
Yah - but who cares about kids. Clearly not foreigners.
i've met a lot of the kids raised here. i wouldn't want my kids hanging out with them either.
Trust me if your kids take after you, nobody wants to hang out with your loser children. :D
Last edited by reallyreal on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:43 pm

the new thing is people want what others have and if they cant have it you bring them down to your level

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:50 pm

not a new thing tdma - Chinese were jealous of the west for decades. Hence why they come here.

I don't see many moving to China - I don't blame them either.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:51 pm

lots of complaining about people shopping too

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:53 pm

racism too.... people complain about that :lol: :lol:

so sensitive.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:54 pm

lots of dislike out there when people can buy things more expensive than theirs OMG!!

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Trust me if your kids take after you, nobody wants to hang out with your loser children. :D
good one asshat!

well look around i can see the ones constantly complaining with false sense of entitlement and self righteousness, being drunk/drugged loud and obnoxious, breaking into cars and houses, sexually assaulting joggers/walkers, mostly into drugs, panhandling, mugging, purse snatching, assault for no reason, rioting over sports events and such mostly are locals and natives.

and you say you want your children to be like them ? that's the problem, you do and you suck at parenting and educating your children. that's a major reason why people shouldn't give a heck about their retarded neighbors ways of thinking and mentality.

housing should get more expensive, push all the vagrants and their backwards, backwoods, backwater families out to Merritt and beyond so they don't taint our advanced society here that civilized people are willing to pay for. and of course take out the trash of our gene pool lol :lol:

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:11 pm

good one asshat!

well look around i can see the ones constantly complaining with false sense of entitlement and self righteousness, being drunk/drugged loud and obnoxious, breaking into cars and houses, sexually assaulting joggers/walkers, mostly into drugs, panhandling, mugging, purse snatching, assault for no reason, rioting over sports events and such mostly are locals and natives.

and you say you want your children to be like them ? that's the problem, you do and you suck at parenting and educating your children. that's a major reason why people shouldn't give a heck about their retarded neighbors
awwwww - you don't have to get all upset :lol:

and yet look at all the immigrants wanting to move here and be around all the "ones constantly complaining with false sense of entitlement and self righteousness, being drunk/drugged loud and obnoxious, breaking into cars and houses, sexually assaulting joggers/walkers, mostly into drugs, panhandling, mugging, purse snatching, assault for no reason, rioting over sports events and such mostly are locals and natives".

your poor kids... having you for a father. I feel sorry for them - I really do.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:13 pm

there are plenty of places for people to go like Pemberton and such. it's a big province

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:18 pm

really,

worry about your own family and yourself.

don't worry about anyone else.