This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

thomasbeyer2000
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Confused where to Invest - Webinar - Thursday Nov 29 6 pm

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Join us this Thursday Nov. 29 for our 1h webinar at 6pm PST on "Are you confused where to invest ?"

Click here to learn more or enroll: http://www.prestprop.com

Are you confused about where to invest? ...

Our next webinar will not only carefully examine the situation, but show you how to invest today with less worry with THREE specific and different asset classes .. personally invested in by the presenters.

The online event wraps up with our very popular Q&A segment, with your questions answered by Prestigious Properties executives Thomas Beyer, Scotty Grubb & Mike Hammerlindl--- who currently manage almost $100 million dollars in real estate and other investments.

Maybe one of these questions is on your mind ...

• How do you invest your RRSP's in real estate?
• Can I reduce my investment risk while increasing my returns?
• How can I protect my investments from inflation?
• Is the stock market run-up sustainable given high unemployment in Eastern Canada and the US ?
• Can I invest using my Line of Credit (LOC) and still have cash flow?
• Is real estate still safe .. and if so, where, why, and what asset class ?

The webinar is FREE but it requires a one hour commitment of your time.

DO NOT miss this opportunity to explore and learn about THREE specific asset classes that the main presenter, Thomas Beyer, has personally invested hundred's of thousands of dollars in to protect, build and increase his own wealth. Plus, learn the one asset class that has brought continued wealth growth to hundreds of people just like you through this current economic downturn.

We hope you can join us on Thursday Nov 29, 2012 !

To register: http://www.prestprop.com