This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Thompson
Real Estate Talker

Re: Had lunch with Semven, Thompson & Horton.

Fri May 06, 2011 10:37 am

To make you happy, RJ, I can post it as many as you like. :) ... Don't you think 5:45am is little bit too earlier on RET, even in East India? :P But hey whatever works for you it's fine for me. :mrgreen:

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 am

Thompson wrote:
To make you happy, RJ, I can post it as many as you like. :) ... Don't you think 5:45am is little bit too earlier on RET, even in East India? :P But hey whatever works for you it's fine for me. :mrgreen:

East India ??? :shock: .

semven
Real Estate Talker

Sat May 07, 2011 9:58 am

Even a lunch thread will lower itself to racist slurs

Thompson
Real Estate Talker

Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

robert james wrote:

Yes, East India, because my crystal ball keeps you in that area :P ...why are you so shocked to be an indian, RJ? I don't mind to be an East Indian myself if they don't mind to have me :lol: . Is the colour bothers you, RJ?

By the way, you can't be that white ... even my butt is whiter than you. :mrgreen:

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Thompson wrote:
robert james wrote:

Yes, East India, because my crystal ball keeps you in that area :P ...why are you so shocked to be an indian, RJ? I don't mind to be an East Indian myself if they don't mind to have me :lol: . Is the colour bothers you, RJ?

By the way, you can't be that white ... even my butt is whiter than you. :mrgreen:

You are either drunk or you are very sick...It is time for the moderator to give you the boot ....

Thompson
Real Estate Talker

Sat May 07, 2011 9:07 pm

robert james wrote:
You are either drunk or you are very sick...It is time for the moderator to give you the boot ....

You got a moderation in your pocket?
Being a good boy then no one kicks your ass, RJ.

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Sun May 08, 2011 6:13 am

Thompson wrote:
robert james wrote:

You got a moderation in your pocket?
Being a good boy then no one kicks your ass, RJ.

So Thompson,, you have a white butt that is whiter than me,, very good English when you are not doing the Chinese trip and you seem to be in direct contact with the administration of this site.. Some people might think you are Ozzie himself.. :D Still got your "dirt" Texada Island ??? Oh,,it is 7:28 a.m in East India.. :lol: :lol:

thinktom
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sun May 08, 2011 10:28 pm

semven wrote:

I stand corrected. The next lunch will be an RET celebrity boxing tournament. Me vs PC, Thompson VS Robert James, Horton VS ..... :) Anyone else wanna' get on the card?

SethM
Real Estate Talker

Sun May 08, 2011 11:06 pm

thinktom wrote:
semven wrote:

I stand corrected. The next lunch will be an RET celebrity boxing tournament. Me vs PC, Thompson VS Robert James, Horton VS ..... :) Anyone else wanna' get on the card?

Why not MMA?

HomelessinSD
Real Estate Talker

Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 am

thinktom wrote:
semven wrote:

How about obese MetalHead vs slimmed down ETB? RiskArb and Marco could have a piano duel on the side, and there could be a car show out in the parking lot.

Sounds like a good card: you could sell tix and raise a bunch of money for a local charity.... way better than lunch at the Catus Club.

semven
Real Estate Talker

Mon May 09, 2011 9:38 am

SethM wrote:
thinktom wrote:
semven wrote:

Why not MMA?

If I ever do it again SethM will be on the invite.

tapioca
Real Estate Talker

Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 pm

semven wrote:
LOL. Well, I got messages in my inbox from people who want to join next time so let's do it again.

YBelieve me if you guys met Horton and Thompson and listened to what they contributed to the conversation we had at the Cactus Club...you would direct most of your qustions on this forum to them...I left early so I dont know how it ended, but I was sure glad I went.Hortons contempt for fearmongers and people who infect others with their own insecurities was on display momentarily...and we all agreed with it.
Tom will bear me out on this...I called for that lunch meeting to thank Horton for his input two years ago on some development property I have held for quite some time...His advice was Bang on, and I was grateful I listened. My disclosure to him of my identity and my property location was never compromised. You guys should treat Thompson with more respect also...Trust me on that.
This forum is a lesser place without Horton
SV

None of this surprises me, and yes, this place is lesser without him.

Can I be added to the list too Tom? cheers.

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Take no prisoners..... hahahahaha :lol:

Hoo~Cudda~Not~Nod~ed????? :-)

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 pm

And lookee who's back. Careful what you post, one small slipup and well... you know (hint: Michael Campbell would be very disappointed)
There is no shame in overpaying

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 pm

jesse1 wrote:
And lookee who's back. Careful what you post, one small slipup and well... you know (hint: Michael Campbell would be very disappointed)

Johnny's back?

Very bad for the bears. The old members remember how accurate Johnny was about RE!

:wink: