This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Re: Goodbye Vancouver

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:17 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
Dream on  :lol:  I like it here just fine... even more so when the criminals get a one way plane ticket to China LOL

:D

last time i checked a lot of the criminal types such as yourself are of the freeloader kind from all over Canada
they congregate on the downtown eastside asking for handouts paid for by taxpayers like us.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Demonizer wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:
Dream on  :lol:  I like it here just fine... even more so when the criminals get a one way plane ticket to China LOL

last time i checked a lot of the criminal types such as yourself are of the freeloader kind from all over Canada
they congregate on the downtown eastside asking for handouts paid for by taxpayers like us.

Thats the thing.... you can pretend to know stuff about me but you actually dont.  
On the other hand, we all know that these criminals have forged their way into the country and are now trying to beg and plead to stay because they are envious of me - good riddance.
:lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Demonizer wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:

The modern way is to whine about newcomers bringing money into the country

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:01 am

Throw them out. Put them into jail. Ban them forever. That's the only way to make a point.

"Fake job, fake education, fake residency: 15 clients of fraudulent immigration scheme now kicked out of Canada

... Immigration Appeal Division transcripts obtained by CBC News detail lies and deceptions that include one immigrant pretending to attend university in B.C. while actually obtaining an education outside the country.

Another fraudulently claimed to work for a fictitious B.C.-based company while in fact living in China.

The two unrelated women have been stripped of their permanent residency status for lying about their eligibility and will be unable to return to Canada for five years — unless they receive permission from immigration officials to come back sooner.

They were among 1,200 clients of Xun "Sunny" Wang and his now defunct companies New Can Consultants and Wellong International Investments.

... While Zhang pretended to work at a fictitious job in order to fake her presence in Canada, a younger permanent resident pretended to attend a Canadian university, when in fact, she was getting her schooling overseas.

Xiaojia Zheng, 28, also attempted to appeal her removal order on humanitarian and compassionate grounds..."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3886719

The gall of these people, "appeal her removal order on humanitarian and compassionate ground."  :oops:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 am

I don't see a problem except with the people whining about nothing. Most people don't know the costs of all that public service

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:42 am

I'm simply outraged that I'm being told about this. I mean it's not like fraud has been going on for decades and people have been being caught for decades. Some even waited the 5 years, and were granted reentry. But that's another story.
There is no shame in overpaying

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 am

This can't be good for realtors. Canada is no longer a safe haven!!!  :shock:

"Businessman from China investing in Vancouver real estate ordered to repay millions

Landmark decision for financial crime in Canada's real estate market, says lawyer

... More cases to come

Foreign arbitration awards have been enforced in British Columbia before, but this is apparently the first time the avenue has been explored by a state-owned bank in China, involving a Chinese foreign national in Vancouver in the real estate sector.

"It's the first time that we're aware of where a state owned Chinese government entity has used an arbitration and come to a place like Canada to enforce a loan where the money has come into real estate in Vancouver." said China CITIC Bank lawyer Christine Duhaime.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3998380

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:31 am

Always fun to see people complaining about peope buying things in vancouver

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:32 am

Good to see that you're still on the side of crooks and cheats.  :!:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:39 am

who gives a flying leap what people buy.   instead of drooling over what you cant afford try to better yourself. 

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 pm

These crooks that flee China should stop being so envious of Canada and perhaps try to make China a better place.

But they are way too envious of our country.

They are quickly learning that they can run but their money can't hide. LOL

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Always someone uppity about another bringing money to Canada. Nobody cares

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:40 pm

tdma800 wrote:
Always someone uppity about another bringing money to Canada. Nobody cares

Except the good and righteous. Let's bring the best of Chinese civilization here to Canada. Not the WORST!  :P