This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Foreign money go away.. come again another day...

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 pm

I can't wait to hear all the realtors cry about this one too!  

But they kept telling us it wasn't foreign money.  That foreign money was not the problem.  Then why the complaints?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e32206297/

Cue the realtors playing economists in 3....2....

Where did all the realtors from this site go anyways?  - remember the BS they were trying to have us believe.  

LOL!

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Re: Foreign money go away.. come again another day...

Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:42 pm

"It's always a good time to buy" ..... not!

:lol:

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:57 am

In addition, I now see realtors and mortgage brokers complaining that they weren't consulted on all these new measures - what an entitled group of asses.

They claim that all these new measures will make it less affordable or achievable.  Yes!!! That's the point!  These new rules save idiots from themselves while the vultures in the real estate and lending industries gladly push them their drug...errrr... debt.

What all these new measures have done is decrease demand.  Decreased demand = lower prices.  Lower prices = affordability.   Wow..that was easy.  Realtors and mortgage brokers concentrate on the supply side because they don't care about your ability to afford a home or find somewhere for your family to live.  They care about their bottom line - full stop.  You'll see them complaining via twitter, facebook, snapchat etc that these new measures will only hurt the average buyer.  No, it will hurt your bottom line because transactions are stopping (not seasonally for those uneducated enough to understand a chart/graph) and prices going down means they earn less commissions on the sale of a home or financing a home.  

The best is some of them actually believe their own BS.  And some think that the world owes them something because they are a used-condo salesman.  

LOL - good luck with all that.  

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Its normally a slow time of the year, no big deal.

oli
Real Estate Talker

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:22 am

reallyreal2 wrote:
In addition, I now see realtors and mortgage brokers complaining that they weren't consulted on all these new measures - what an entitled group of asses.

They claim that all these new measures will make it less affordable or achievable.  Yes!!! That's the point!  These new rules save idiots from themselves while the vultures in the real estate and lending industries gladly push them their drug...errrr... debt.

What all these new measures have done is decrease demand.  Decreased demand = lower prices.  Lower prices = affordability.   Wow..that was easy.  Realtors and mortgage brokers concentrate on the supply side because they don't care about your ability to afford a home or find somewhere for your family to live.  They care about their bottom line - full stop.  You'll see them complaining via twitter, facebook, snapchat etc that these new measures will only hurt the average buyer.  No, it will hurt your bottom line because transactions are stopping (not seasonally for those uneducated enough to understand a chart/graph) and prices going down means they earn less commissions on the sale of a home or financing a home.  

The best is some of them actually believe their own BS.  And some think that the world owes them something because they are a used-condo salesman.  

LOL - good luck with all that.  

+1.  I'm also starting to see Realtors use the drop in prices as a Marketing message for "good time to buy" to attract clients.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:24 pm

It's hilarious. Someone on my friends list on FB will share a story about the nasty government putting the brakes on the real estate market. Then there will be a comment or two - I will click on the commentors name and, sure enough, a realtor.

These guys crack me up. All they do is pat each other on the back while complaining about the government or cheering the market. They are all actually delusional enough to think that people care. LOL

Losers.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:11 pm

The foreign buyers have officially gone.

Curious to see what happens when they start selling a major losses on their "investments".  These people are hilarious, they think things only go up up up.... how stupid can they be.

:lol: