This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS


Moderator: admin

 
tiga
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:19 pm

2923 w23rd sold 2.68 in jan.

so 2862 w22nd for 2.838 isn't that low.
 
reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:30 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Westside falling apart. Anybody that jumped in like a scared lemming between Feb and July is kicking themself hard.

Westside down 15% - in like 4 months. wow!
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:34 pm

tiga wrote:
2923 w23rd sold 2.68 in jan.

so 2862 w22nd for 2.838 isn't that low.

of course it isnt also people with education know that this time of the area always lacks speed
 
Justice
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:49 pm

tdma800 wrote:
tiga wrote:
2923 w23rd sold 2.68 in jan.

so 2862 w22nd for 2.838 isn't that low.

of course it isnt also people with education know that this time of the area always lacks speed

Are you using Google Translate to communicate?  That makes no sense.
 
VanBullBear
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:15 am

Justice wrote:
tdma800 wrote:
tiga wrote:
2923 w23rd sold 2.68 in jan.

so 2862 w22nd for 2.838 isn't that low.

of course it isnt also people with education know that this time of the area always lacks speed

Are you using Google Translate to communicate?  That makes no sense.



Just ignore tdma, he trolls these forums for his daily kicks. Really feel sorry for this person, you can tell that this forum is the highlight of his day, just a troll looking for his next scrap meal.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:21 am

Justice wrote:
tdma800 wrote:
tiga wrote:
2923 w23rd sold 2.68 in jan.

so 2862 w22nd for 2.838 isn't that low.

of course it isnt also people with education know that this time of the area always lacks speed

Are you using Google Translate to communicate?  That makes no sense.

No, altavista
 
reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:30 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:42 pm

VanBullBear wrote:
Justice wrote:
tdma800 wrote:
of course it isnt also people with education know that this time of the area always lacks speed

Are you using Google Translate to communicate?  That makes no sense.



Just ignore tdma, he trolls these forums for his daily kicks. Really feel sorry for this person, you can tell that this forum is the highlight of his day, just a troll looking for his next scrap meal.

That's quite obvious - have had him on ignore for a few months now.  But whatever gets him off... 
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:45 pm

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/metro-va ... slink-2017 funding for the broadway subway and another UBC bline on 41st avenue - we're going to the moon!
 
VanBullBear
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 pm

what to do now if you're a realtor?
I heard starbucks is hiring :lol: :lol:
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:36 pm

^^^--- obscure drink reference


looking good!
http://www.burnabynow.com/business/reco ... -1.3094254
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5383
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:14 pm

VanBullBear wrote:
what to do now if you're a realtor?
I heard starbucks is hiring :lol: :lol:

Pleeeeze, tdma can't make it in any workplace that prohibits BS.  :lol:
Meanwhile, this can't be good for westside RE.
"ICBC will stop insuring high-end luxury cars
... According to Stone, there are about 3,000 cars worth more than $150,000 insured in BC this year, a 30 per cent increase from three years ago. He says it’s unfair to expect drivers of average cars to subsidize the cost to fix luxury cars..."
http://www.news1130.com/2016/11/23/icbc ... xury-cars/
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:17 pm

^ <---- unrelated vehicular things to real estate

to the moon!
https://renx.ca/world-capital-attracted ... al-estate/
 
User avatar
jesse1
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:02 am

Guys, hey guys (I don't think there are any girls here), I went to a party on the Westside and guess what nobody brought up real estate! What is this devilry you ask? Here is my conjecture: I think it's because they don't want to be labeled racists.

One lady did bemoan having to live around City Hall instead of the much more pleasant neighbourhood where the party was. And the house where the party was at was bought recently with inheritance money. So everyone was on their best behaviour, as you can well imagine. Anyways we got talking about ski equipment and some guy I met knew a lot about the company I work for so that was fun. All his kids rent in the city (God knows how they afford it), but one's moving back east soon, and he's thinking of moving out soon too. Thank goodness for the smalltalk though. And no real estate talking.
There is no shame in overpaying
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5383
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:07 am

jesse1 wrote:
Guys, hey guys (I don't think there are any girls here), I went to a party on the Westside and guess what nobody brought up real estate! What is this devilry you ask? Here is my conjecture: I think it's because they don't want to be labeled racists.

One lady did bemoan having to live around City Hall instead of the much more pleasant neighbourhood where the party was. And the house where the party was at was bought recently with inheritance money. So everyone was on their best behaviour, as you can well imagine. Anyways we got talking about ski equipment and some guy I met knew a lot about the company I work for so that was fun. All his kids rent in the city (God knows how they afford it), but one's moving back east soon, and he's thinking of moving out soon too. Thank goodness for the smalltalk though. And no real estate talking.

Welcome back. Yes, young people and renters in general are preparing to leave.  :idea:
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Is it me or is the Westside getting creamed?

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:10 am

30,000 people in a year , stragglers can go

http://vancouver.ca/home-property-devel ... -plan.aspx

to the moon!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eyesthebye2, Harahomes and 9 guests