This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

JasonBugra
Real Estate Talker

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:47 pm

1) Age / Location / Occupation
2) What real estate do you own?
3) What's your view on the market going forward? Buyer or seller? Which parts of the market?
4) Anything else?

1) My name is Jason Bugra, and I have recently joined Real Estate Talks forum. I am here to further learn about the real estate investment business, managing properties, and the legalities in BC. I am a Remax Property Manager, and I serve the Fraser Valley. Although my occupation is in real estate, I still believe there is so much more to learn. So what better way to learn then join this forum?

2) I own & manage real estate with my family, mainly in Abbotsford/Langley.

3) (BUYER)--- Several factors need to be considered with BC real estate, mainly because it varies city by city. From my own due diligence, I firmly believe real estate will continue to drive further up, due to our low currency (discounted for foreign investors), mainland chinese buyer depositing their cash in our country, Vancouver sellers trickling down to the rest of Fraser Valley, and lastly our economy is recovering (people are spending cash). -- Please note this is a conversation on its own, please message me if you want to speak about this further

4) I am blogging daily and am very open to discussion. Knowledge is key in this world!

Regards,

Jason Bugra
(Remax Property Manager)

WillVo

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi all my name is Will Vo I am 33 and work as a real estate agent in Calgary. Right now in Calgary it's a buyers market for sure the market has gone down a lot. 

If your looking to buy now's a good time if you are looking to sell you'll be waiting a while. Most houses sell for at least $10,000-$20,000 less then their original price.

Looking to network with other agents and learn more about the business. Also looking for marketing tips as well as feedback on my website and SEO strategies. 

Feel free to message me at any time!
Will Vo is a professional real estate agent in Calgary, Alberta under RE/MAX Canada. He helps people of all income levels buy and sell houses with the best results. For more more information visit http://www.calgaryrealestatepro.ca

SuperNewbee

Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:53 am

Hi everyone

Vancouver, BC
Own one small Condo (paid off)
Not a realtor.
I tried to sign up a few times over the last decade or so, and I did not get approved, until now.
WooHooo !!!

him7403

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Vancouver, BC
Looking forward to own a condo in neighbouring cities.

Virna

Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 am

Hi,
Nice to meet you all !
1) 31, Middle east
2) Bebaloop
3) Developing a NEW REAL ESTATE MOBILE APP " bebaloop"
[font=neue helvetica w01, sans-serif]We are working those days on a new app that will change the way you communicate in your every day Real Estate job. If you are a realtor, broker, agent, you are looking to buy or sell home this is for you ! We want to make communication between all of you easier so you can save time in exchanging information and invest 100% of your effort in the negotiation process.[/font]
We are soon live, so register for free NOW  !!
www.bebaloop.com